5.06.2013

Andrea + Ryan = Married














































 Oh-my-stars… I cannot say enough good things about this couple! They have such a positive outlook on life and it shined through so brightly on there wedding day! They were both super laid back and it made the whole day go very smoothly. Andrea is the sister of my sweet neighbor, Miranda, whose family I have had the pleasure of shooting for 3 years now! So even though I had ties before their big day, they still made me feel right at home and I definitely left that night feeling like a friend!


Andrea handmade many details for their big day, including all the bouquets and boutonnières. She is so talented and I love capturing all these special details for her to remember years to come! The church was the most perfect little white chapel in the town of New London, NC. The weather was amazing for their big day too!

I loved seeing these two be so giddy on the day they became husband and wife. They are both so in love with the Lord and are starting their marriage off on the right foot, with HIM in the center.

Andrea and Ryan, I wish you all the happiness in the world! Thank you so much for asking me and trusting me to be your wedding photographer! I had so much fun! Y’all are awesome!







No comments:

Post a Comment