12.26.2010

Christmas upgrade... i love my husband



 I hope you had a very *M*E*R*R*Y* *C*H*R*I*S*T*M*A*S*! I sure did. We spent the holiday traveling between our wonderful families in Alabama. It was so great with everyone being home for Christmas at the Montgomery household in Birmingham. My brother-in-laws are wonderful and they have such great taste in women, their significant others are just as fabulous as they are. And let me just brag on my oh-so-sweet husband for a minuet while I'm at it.... He is so supportive of everything I do. He is just excited as I am about my photography passion exploding. He got me the most wonderful Christmas present that I have ever received.... A Nikon D90! The photos above are a few of my favorites I took on Christmas day with it. It has soooooo many more features and settings than my old Nikon. A book is on the way from amazon explaining how the heck to use all this amazingness. :-) I can't wait to learn everything I can about it. Now, if only I could take the semester off to read the book, traveling abroad, trying out my new baby...
A girl can dream can't she??

No comments:

Post a Comment