1.11.2012

new year, new camera, new blog

I am sad to say that I was without my dearly beloved D90 over most of Christmas break …. But I am glad to report that after being sent off to the Nikon hospital, I have a brand spankin' new camera to start the new year off with! Apparently there was a very rare internal defect that couldn't be fixed and long story short my Best Buy Black Tie Warranty hooked me up with a fresh new one!

So in spirits of the new camera and a new year, I thought what a perfect time to give my blog/website a facelift… everyone else (including my husband and I) are making resolutions life improvements in 2012 so I thought my blog could have one too. I hope you like it!

I have so much to be excited about this season. It is officially my LAST SEMESTER of class in pharmacy school! whooohoooo. There's not a day that goes by without me saying that out loud to myself haha. I still have a year of clinical rotations after May, but at least I won't be sitting in a classroom for hours and hours and studying for exams all the time… needless to say it will be a nice change of pace from the last 6 years. Also, I have TWO WEDDINGS lined up to shoot this spring. I am super pumped about that!

To finish out this first post of 2012, I want to give a HUGE THANK YOU to first of all God who has blessed me with my love and passion for photography. I also want to thank my sweet husband for supporting me through all my endeavors including picture taking, and lastly, thank you to all the friends, family, and clients that have allowed me to photograph them in the last year. I could not have gotten the experience and practice if it wasn't for you all trusting me to capture special photos for you. I appreciate it more than you know! I look forward to being able to pursue my love of photography even more in 2012!

 Happy New Year Y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment