4.18.2012

The Worley's












This sweet family is very special to me. 
They were some of my first photography models/clients and they are also the best neighbors in the world! I had the privilege of shooting their first maternity shoot when this precious baby girl was in her mama's belly. You can check those out here.
 Then I got to shoot my very first newborn pictures when Ashlynn was born, click here to see those. 
A few months later, we took some of Ashlynn on her first Easter. Here are those.
Now, just 12 months later, I got to take their SECOND maternity shoot. This one was more of a family/maternity combo shoot which was super fun because Ashlynn can always make you laugh. That child has so much energy, its unreal.
I can't wait until Caitlin gets here in a few short weeks and I can take some beautiful newborn photos for this awesome family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment