9.05.2012

Liz + Chris = Married









 













I had the absolute honor and joy of shooting with Rachel Webb for this beautiful couple's wedding. Rachel is such a talented lady and it was such a fun day! Liz made so many amazing "pinterest inspired" crafts for their wedding. I loved capturing the details of all her hard work. It was one of the cutest weddings I have ever been to. 

I haven't had much time lately to do photography but because of that, it makes it that much sweeter when I do get behind my camera. Capturing memories for two great people ,who are clearly in love, on one of the biggest days of their life, is one my favorite things to do. I am so blessed I get the opportunity to do it sometimes. I can't wait for the fall wedding I am shooting next month. Its going to be a beautiful one as well!

Congrats Liz & Chris! 

No comments:

Post a Comment