11.01.2012

Cori + Kenny = Engaged












Most of the people who ask me to do photos for them are locals. Its usually friends of a friend here in the tricities who have heard about me through word of mouth. But this sweet couple was a little different in the fact that they live an hour away.  Cori saw her old volleyball friend's  Engagement Session   on Facebook and liked the photos I did for them. She contacted me about doing an out-of-town session in Asheville. My husband and I love Asheville and were excited about having an excuse to spend the day there. Not to mention I was excited to have a new background to shoot beautiful engagement photos for them!

We had a great time exploring Asheville's Botanical Gardens and then running over to downtown to catch a gorgeous sunset. They were a great couple who really seemed like best friends. They joked around a lot and poked fun at each other. I can tell they're going to have a fun life together as husband and wife!

Congrats again Cori and Kenny! I wish you many many happy years together in your marriage!

No comments:

Post a Comment