4.28.2013

Ashley = Bride




















I had the absolute pleasure of shooting this beautiful lady twice, once last summer for engagements and now for her beautiful bridals! <Before you gasp and freak out that I am posting these BEFORE  her wedding, just know she completely gave me permission and promised her fianc√© would NOT be getting on my site… so now you can relax and keep reading… :-) > 

She is one of the sweetest brides I have ever met. She is so laid back and just an absolute pleasure to work with. Not to mention she is so GORGEOUS!  I looooved photographing her! She's so natural in front of the camera and I think it really shows in her photos. 

Thank you again Ashley for allowing me to take these special pictures for you! I wish you and Tony the best on your wedding day and forever! You're awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment