4.28.2013

Ashley = Bride




















I had the absolute pleasure of shooting this beautiful lady twice, once last summer for engagements and now for her beautiful bridals! <Before you gasp and freak out that I am posting these BEFORE  her wedding, just know she completely gave me permission and promised her fiancé would NOT be getting on my site… so now you can relax and keep reading… :-) > 

She is one of the sweetest brides I have ever met. She is so laid back and just an absolute pleasure to work with. Not to mention she is so GORGEOUS!  I looooved photographing her! She's so natural in front of the camera and I think it really shows in her photos. 

Thank you again Ashley for allowing me to take these special pictures for you! I wish you and Tony the best on your wedding day and forever! You're awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment