4.26.2012

Kimberly + James









So I rented this super awesome lens for a wedding I shot over the weekend and Kimberly & James got to enjoy the benefits of it too for their maternity shoot. It worked out great! I am crushing hard on that lens! Hopefully I will be able to find a nice used one soon… 

Anyway, this adorable couple is expecting their first baby in less than a month. I am in school with James and I had the pleasure of meeting his sweet wife Kimberly on this shoot. It was a rainy day but it stopped long enough for us to get some great photos. They are both from KY and huge football fans <hence all the Kentucky gear>. I think its great when couples bring their personalities and passions out through their photos. 

Congrats guys! I can't wait to see your sweet baby girl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics! I can not wait to see the rest of my beautiful daughter and her wonderful husband!!

Post a Comment