12.07.2012

Autumn + David = Married














































I had the absolute pleasure of getting to know Autumn and David. They are such sweet people and an even sweeter couple. I knew when I met with them in early summer to discuss their fall wedding that I was going to like working with them a lot. They are both so laid back and very genuine people.

They got married in Kingsport, TN in a beautiful church that was decorated with their wedding colors of cream and deep plum. The flower arrangements were gorgeous! Autumn’s mom was a big help in the planning and decorating processes. All their hard work paid off, because every detail was perfect. One of the many sentimental details from the day was a surprise from Autumn’s mom. She created a handmade bouquet made of brooches from several family members.  It was beautiful and it was so neat hearing her mom explain which brooch belonged to which lady in their family. This was just one of the many special touches throughout the day.



The reception was at the BANQ. It’s a beautiful historic venue in downtown Kingsport.  It made the perfect backdrop for the fun, laidback reception. There was so much laughter and dancing! I had fun working the event so I know the guest had a blast!





I am so happy for these two! I wish them many years of marital bliss!

No comments:

Post a Comment