12.12.2012

Christmas Card Mini Sessions





























I tried oh-so-very-hard to only pick 2 or 3 photos from each of the 30 minute mini-sessions I did in November. In all honesty,  I was a bit nervous that I was going to be able to get 15 "Christmas card worthy" shots in the 30 minute time frames. But apparently I work best under pressure because it was even harder to pick 15 pictures to give all these fabulous families. (Since I'm being honest here… I actually gave everyone more than 15 pictures which was on the promotion flyer… haha I just couldn't pick that few when there was so many great photos) I can't take all the credit, the people were great for these mini-sessions, from the 1 year old babies to the puppies… everyone knew we had to get the shots in the 30 minutes. But I hope everyone had a little fun on these shoots too… even though I may have fallen into my first-grader-school teacher voice a time or two.

I had no idea how many people would respond to my little Face-insta-tweet blurb with my flyer. But I was definitely surprised by the response. I actually ran out of Sunday session time slots!!! I am still so overwhelmed and feel so blessed by the support and interest when people contact me about capturing special photos for them. I had no idea that when my sweet husband (then boyfriend) got me my first DSLR camera about 3 1/2 years ago, that it would spark such a passion in me to capture beautiful photos for great people. I am so glad that I was able to provide affordable, semi-professional pictures for all these sweet families and friends. Thank y'all so much for believing in me and support my passion!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment